- We will never give any information you provide us with to third parties except:
when it is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal process; when we are compelled to do so by order of a duly empowered governmental authority: and when we are required to disclose it in order to process financial transactions.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you supply us with is kept confidential and secure.
- When we provide customized courses to clients that may incorporate confidential information about their particular company into our course modules, we will ensure that this material is not available to clients outside the company.
- You can ask us at any time to supply a full list of the information we hold about you and/or your company.
- Should any information that we hold about you or your company be incomplete or incorrect, you can request that we amend those details.
- Should you wish at any point for us to remove all information about you and your company from our database, we will do so, only retaining such information as is required for us to process our business transactions.
- We may analyse website traffic, from time to time, in order to improve our service, but none of the data collected for this purpose is in any way personally identifiable.